Due to our continued growth, we have a number of vacancies in our Harlow head office. Bring your enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do attitude and join our teams.
The successful candidate will be required to research, analyse and update pricing for all our products, with a view to maximising revenue through excellent analytical skills and informed pricing decisions.
- Experience of drawing conclusions from data using mathematical / statistical analyses
- Experience of applying a commercial mind to data produced by analysis and research
- Work experience of producing, analysing and evaluating tender documents
- Experience of working effectively and successfully to tight deadlines
- Experience of successfully settling quickly into a role and working highly effectively from the start
The successful candidate will be required to prepare machinery appropriately to ensure that required stands of quality and output are maintained. Working in a busy and noisy environment to tight deadlines, you will need to ensure sufficient materials are available and re-stocked where necessary. Manual handling, lifting and physical activity are required. Work experience in a machine operative position required, ideally but not necessarily in a printwork environment.
Contact Centre Agent
With exceptional interpersonal skills, you will need to identify and action customer requirements, process orders and deal with enquiries in a professional manner. Make outbound and answer in-bound sales calls. Customer services experience is essential as is a very confident telephone manner. There is no cold calling.
To apply for any of the above roles, please send your CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your suitability for the role and your salary expectations.