If you are looking to buy a new glass display cabinet, here are some points you may wish to consider…
- How much space do you have available - we have tower units, slimline versions and countertop units - all designed to take up minimal floorspace
- Do you need your viewable glass cabinet to back on to a wall? If so, the New Hampshire and Heritage display cabinet ranges are very stylish but still offer great visibility
- Can you utilize space in the middle of the shop floor with one of our rotating viewable tower cabinets?
- Do you need to incorporate stock storage that is out of view? If so, there are plenty of options with good storage space underneath
- Do you need the glass cabinet to be lockable? Many of these are either tamper proof or lockable
- Do you want lighting fitted within your showcase cabinet? Our LED lit display cabinets can really highlight the goods inside, and make shiny things really sparkle!
Consider how this glass unit will look alongside your other shop fittings. Our Tuscany range comes in black, grey and white edgings, we have maple wooden-based display cabinet range or even frameless glass cabinets for the ultimate streamlined look.